Dr. Igor specifically made this product to provide the highest amount of hemp extract for the very lowest price on the market. This Broad Spectrum whole hemp extracted alcohol-based tincture provides the highest level of relief in the most popular and easily dosable product format with ZERO THC.
Tinctures are probably the most popular way to consume hemp-based products. Tinctures absorb sublingually very readily, so many people find the best way to use these products is to hold them under their tongue for approx. 30 seconds and then swallow. Of course you could also just eat it with your favorite food or drink and the effects will usually occur within 40 mins.
- Broad Spectrum Hemp — Full 1 gram (1,000mg) of whole hemp-based phytocannabinoids with ZERO THC
- MCT Oil based Tincture — One of the easily digestible oils on the planet
- Specially Flavored for Senior Palate — This delicious extra strength mango-flavored oil perfectly masks any herby after-taste
- No CRC Cap — Friendly for seniors with arthritis or with pain in their hands & joints
More than isolate: Broad Spectrum Hemp products have naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids in every serving, but with ZERO THC. That’s the Blue Ribbon Hemp difference.
Our premium Broad Spectrum Hemp Products are designed to help you maintain:
- Healthy sleeping patterns*
- Recovery from inflammation*
- A sense of calm for focus*
We add no dyes or terps or anything besides MCT oil, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract and our flavoring. That’s it.
For Best Results:
Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Don’t worry if the oil doesn’t fill the entire dropper, it shouldn’t)
- Try to use at the same times per day so your body gets keyed
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Try not to touch the dropper to your mouth or lips to keep the product preserved
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
More About Broad Spectrum Hemp & the Entourage Effect:
The term “entourage effect” gives the connotation that all the work is being done by a prevalent cannabinoid (like THC or CBD), while the other minor cannabinoids and terpenes are there as a sea of relatively insignificant minions. In some cases, this may be true, like when an individual uses a CBD isolate that doesn’t have much else going for it.
However, there are a staggering variety of chemical phenotypes (chemotypes of cannabis) in the world. Plants that have a rich diversity of cannabinoids and terpenes may fall more into an “ensemble effect,” rather than an “entourage effect.” Just like an orchestra, each individual instrument contributes to the overall experience of the musical piece. THC may be the conductor, and CBD might be first-chair violin, but each instrument, each different cannabinoid molecule, each terpene, contributes to the overall experience. (Source)