CBD Coffee: What Are Its Benefits And How To Make One?
February 9, 2021
CBD infused edibles and beverages are growing popular as easy and delightful ways of getting your CBD dose. CBD coffee is a popular choice in CBD beverages.
In this article, we cover the benefits of CBD coffee and the steps to making it yourself.
What Are The Benefits Of CBD Coffee?
Brewing a cup of CBD coffee and enjoying it is not merely a mood-enhancing habit. You get various therapeutic benefits from CBD coffee. Some of the positive effects of CBD coffee include:
Caffeine Will Accelerate The Release Of Serotonin And Dopamine
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that influences brain activity and plays a key role in determining the motivational content of reward-motivated behavior.
Serotonin is another neurotransmitter produced in our body. It is known to have antidepressant effects that could help alleviate the symptoms of depression. Caffeine can cause an accelerated release of dopamine and serotonin.
CBD Has Pain-Relieving Properties
CBD is a well-known analgesic compound that can be used to treat the pain symptoms associated with various medical conditions. It can also offer relief from inflammation.
CBD infused coffee is undoubtedly the most convenient pain relief drink for coffee lovers.
Caffeine Triggers The Release Of Adrenaline
Lousy is the last mood you want to be in when it is morning. You want to start the day with all your energy cheerfully and a cup of coffee helps you do it. The caffeine contained in coffee triggers the release of adrenaline that increases blood flow and breathing rate, giving you the energy to start your day with enthusiasm.
How To Make CBD Coffee?
Here are the ingredients you will need to make CBD coffee.
- ½ grams of a high-CBD strain
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil or butter
- 3 cups of water
Steps In Making CBD Coffee
- Chop your hemp flower finely. To get the work done quickly, use a grinder.
- Add 3 cups of water to a pan and bring the water to a boil. When the water is boiling, add in the butter or coconut oil.
- After the butter or oil melts, reduce the heat and let the water simmer. Then add ground cannabis to it and let the mixture stew for 40 minutes. To avoid the ground cannabis sticking to the sides of the pan, stir the brew several times.
- Turn off the flame and pour the mixture through a strainer.
- Pour the strained cannabis mixture into a coffee maker and add ground coffee beans and brew right away.
If you are a coffee lover who wants to try CBD, go for CBD coffee. You are going to love it.